- Can a beginner (less than a year's license income) rent a car?
- Yes. (You can either prepare your own beginner's mark or rent it from our company.）
- Is there an age limit to renting a car?
- If you have a driver's license, there is no age limit to renting a car.
- Can I rent a car with a temporary driver's license?
- Sorry. You cannot rent a car with a temporary driver's license.Also, After the driver with a formal driving license rented a car , It is strictly forbidden for a person with a temporary license to drive a car. In case a driver who drives with tenporary license causes an accident while driving, we refuse to apply the insurance and compensation system.(It will be a burden for those who have a full temporary license.)
- I have an international driver's license. Can I rent a car?
- You can use it if you show me your international driver's license and passport in Japan. ① International license: International license issued by member countries of the Geneva Convention in accordance with the format of the treaty. (It is not possible to drive in Japan with the Vienna Convention, the European Union, or other forms of international licenses.） ② Home country license and official Japanese translation: Issue was issued by Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium and Taiwan.Both domestic licenses and Japanese translations issued by embassies, consulates and JAFs.The term of validity is one year from the date of landing in Japan or the term of validity of the license. (You cannot drive in Japan with an international license issued by the above countries and regions.)
- If I forgot to bring my driver's license on the day of rental, can I rent a car?
- Sorry. We cannot lend cars to who don't have a formal driver's license. Please! make sure you don't forget.
- Is there any exceptions not allowed to rent a car even the driver who with formal driver's license?
- Anyone who is drunk, hasn't paid rental fee in the past, havs been several other violations etc...
About your reservation
- What information do I need to make a reservation?
- Departure date and time,shop location, the car-class and options you want, name of the driver, cell-phone number of you etc..
- How do I change or cancel my reservation?
- Please change or cancel your reservation in the same way as your reservation was obtained. If you call the Reservation Center to obtain a reservation please contact the reservation center again. If you had reservations on the Internet, please contact us as we will accept your reservation via the Internet.
- Only the driver who will drive on the day can make a reservation?
- Anyone can make a reservation even he/she will not drive the day. However, please check with the representative driver, as you must specify who will be driving on that day.
- Can I designate my car?
- In our company you basically can select the car class. Car type cannot be specified. However! Car designation may be possible during the special campaign period etc..
- Can I designate a car with ETC(Electronic Toll Collection System)?
- Basically, ETC is installed in the car. ※ It might not be installed in cars for business.
- Can I reserve a car on that day I use it?
- Yes, you can when you call our service center directly that day.We'll help you and also resond quickly to your any sudden shedules. However, if we have a large reservation or are fully booked, you can't make a reservation for the day, so please make a reservation in advance.
- Is it available to call a designated driver in YOU.I?
- No, in isn't. If you need a designated driver, contact the designatged driver service center by yourself.This is because rental companies are prohibited from driving or introducing designated drivers.
- All the cars in YOU.I are with automatic transmissions?
- Yes. All the cars in YOU.I are with automatic. However, some of them are not automatic(ex.trucks for business etc..).
- Is there a light truck in YOU.I?
- Yes. We have lighth trucks for business. Also many cars for business are prepared.
- Is there a car navigation system in the car?
- Yes. Some of them are installed with 4 languages(Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese). However, some of business cars not include the car navigation. ※Car Navigation is just additional equipment for guiding. Please follow the actual traffic signs and traffic laws when you are driving on the road.
- Can I add options such as child seats?
- Yes, you can. Please add the options when you book. One child seat is free for one car. From the second car seat is charged for one car. Please install the car seat yourself. Our Staffs will let you know how to install and use the child seats.
- Can I use the shuttle bus to the airport?
- Yes, you can. The Shuttle bus is run from the NAHA airport to the office. This service is only available in Naha shop.。 Shuttle runs from 8:30 to 19:00.
- Is it available to return the car out of business hours(early in the mornig or late night)?
- I'm sorry.Our business hours are from 8:00 to 19:00, so we do not allow you to leave or return outside of business hours.
- Can I rent a car for more than a month?
- Yes, you can. Please contact the Reservation Center.There is an excellent for monthly fee.(In some cases, long-term rentals may not be possible. Please contact our resevation center first.)
- When will I pay?
- Payment of base fees, disclaimer fees, option fees and consumption tax will be made at the time of departure.Also, we will charge you the excees fees at the store when you return them late.
- Can I pay by credit card?
- Yes. Credit cards are available for VISA, MasterCard, and Ginza.
Our rates are based on the car-class, schedule and period you use. Please note the price list for details.
Insurance and compensation systems
- Do I need to additional insuranse or coverage plan besides basic car fees?
- Yes, the price you pay already includes basic insurance coverage. For your own compensation, you will be required to pay a separate subscription fee to join the Peace of Mind (see below).
- What is Non-Operational Charge (NOC)?
- If a customer is involved in an accident and needs to repair a rental car, it is part of the business compensation during the repair period. Regardless of the extent of the damage or the time it takes to repair it, you will pay for your car.
- If insurance and compensation systems do not apply, what is the case?
- If the accident site has not followed the necessary procedures, such as you have not contacted the police at the scene of the accident and violated the terms and conditions of the contract. In the event that the insurance terms are not covered by the disclaimer or payment is excluded, there is a failure to use or manage.
- Does the insurance and compensation system apply every multiple drivers?
- Not all drivers are granted one time. If you present your driver's license as a driver at the time of rent, you will be covered by the same insurance and compensation as the borrower a total of once during the rental period. However, as with borrowers, there are cases where insurance and compensation systems do not apply, so please check the answers to the above frequently asked questions.
- What should I do if I have an accident?
- In case of an accident, please take the following three actions as soon as possible. It includes important procedures to apply insurance and compensation.。 (1) Relief for the injured is most important thing. First of all, please help the injured. After that, please move your rental car to a place that won't interfere with other traffic as soon as possible. (2) Reporting to the police and reporting to the police are both responsible for the perpetrators and victims.I will need an accident certificate at a later date, so please take the necessary procedures. (3) Communication with stores and reservation centers Please make sure to contact the store or the reservation center after preparing the rental car contract. Phone number: 098-996-3567
- Do I need to go through the process with little scratches or dents in spite of not an accident?
- Yes,of course. Our company treats you as an accident regardless of the extent of the scratches, dents or the presence or absence of the other party. Please make sure to follow the above-mentioned procedures, including those that are not determined. (If the necessary procedures are not taken, the insurance and compensation will not be applied and the customer will be responsible.) Also, please note that we will accept the following amount as part of the sales compensation during the period. Non-Operation Charge (NOC) (1) Low damage (self-propelled) 20,000 yen; (2) High damage (self-propelled) 50,000 yen
- My schedule is changed suddenly, so I'd like to change my return time.What should I do?
- You must contact our shop or reservation center if you want to change your return time. We will check our reservation status and let you know if you can change it or not.
- What should I prepare that day for rental?
- On the day, don't forget ①Driver's license of the drivers, ②methods of payment.
- What should I do if I'm late for my departure time?
- If you may be late, please contact our shop or reservation center. If you late more than an hour for your departure time without any contact, your reservation may be cancelled.